Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

Owin - Heretics Member

Owin
    Owin
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Owin - Heretics Member Empty Owin - Heretics Member

Post by Owin Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:09 am

Hi all im Owin

I have been playing PT for about 10 years
    I started on EPT back before the "Age Of Renaissance" was released

This game has taken me on a world wide tour over the years. Meeting people from all over. I will start my intro about my self back about 2 1/2 years ago.

After PT went PTP i quit but always missed the game. About 2 1/2 years ago I discovered that the game was free again and downloaded EPT the day I found out. I made my normal char again which was a Fighter. I was back playing my favorite game again and i played with all my free time. not long after that I got my brother "DrunkGod" to try it and he was instantly hooked. He was rocking out on his knight and we constantly were online doing anything we could. Not long after that we introduced the game to our longtime friends DeathJoker and DracX76 and again they were instantly hooked. Together with some friends we made ingame, we started a clan called the PTWarriors. We grew into a strong family within the clan. Many players came to us for advice and help in the game. We were well respected by many. We were not the best clan on the server but most everyone knew who we were because of how we acted with other players and the help we offered.

Drunk and I were forced off of EPT for reasons beyond our control and that is when him and I found RPT. Many of our friends from EPT found where we had gone and they then followed us to RPT where we formed the clan "The Forgotten"

Again we quickly built a full clan of friends and had our family again.
    We had a great clan for quite some time until things in the game got slow. That is when I was approached by IEatGlue of Heretics about a clan merge. He and I had been friends for a while. Heretics and TheForgotten soon merged into what is today, In my opinion, the BEST clan on RPT. Known for kindness and helpfulness to anyone that we meet.

I am proud to be a member of the Heretics family and will always do what I can to help to the best of my abilities

Edit:
    At the memory refreshing of my bro
    I got DeathJoker and DracX into the game before his stubern ass lol

Thanks for reading
    Owin

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm