Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Quality Over Quantity


    Josh OG Status

    Share

    CYU
    Guest

    Josh OG Status

    Post by CYU on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm

    What's up y'all, Josh here!

    Original H dynasty member from rPT, looking to rejoin H friends in the social world and game world. Smile
    avatar
    CookieMonstah

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-03-11

    Re: Josh OG Status

    Post by CookieMonstah on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 pm

    mah niggah!!!

    Plz tell me you will be playing guild wars 2 with me =p

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Josh OG Status

    Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

    Hey josh Very Happy

    fuck GW muhahah join upt

    and welcome back btw:D

    CYU
    Guest

    RE: Josh OG Status

    Post by CYU on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:11 am

    w00t!

    Hello lovers!

    What games is everybody playing on? Anything that could take my interest?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Josh OG Status

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 pm

    CYU wrote:w00t!

    Hello lovers!

    What games is everybody playing on? Anything that could take my interest?

    me and some others are player uniquept, so if ya want to join that ur welcome Very Happy
    avatar
    CookieMonstah

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-03-11

    Re: Josh OG Status

    Post by CookieMonstah on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

    poteten wrote:
    CYU wrote:w00t!

    Hello lovers!

    What games is everybody playing on? Anything that could take my interest?

    me and some others are player uniquept, so if ya want to join that ur welcome Very Happy

    Upt sucks

    Come play Guild Wars 2 !!!
    avatar
    Niamh
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2012-03-08

    Re: Josh OG Status

    Post by Niamh on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm

    CookieMonstah wrote:
    Upt sucks

    Depends on the pple who are playing there together Razz
    hmm, every1 knows that realm is the best pt server evah

    avatar
    Owin
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Age : 39
    Location : USA

    Re: Josh OG Status

    Post by Owin on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:13 am

    Niamh wrote:
    CookieMonstah wrote:
    Upt sucks

    Depends on the pple who are playing there together Razz
    hmm, every1 knows that realm is the best pt server evah


    yep yep rpt was the best


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Josh OG Status

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:32 pm