Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

Let's fool

Neolitix
    Neolitix

Let's fool Empty Let's fool

Post by Neolitix Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 pm

y girlfriend and I went together for over two years and had only one thing that bothered me a lot: her younger sister. My future sister in law was twenty years old, wearing mini-skirts and tight blouses falling. She leaned down regularly when she was near me, and I had a pleasant view of her underwear. This was obviously deliberate. She has never done with other before me. One day she called me and asked me to come to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, she had feelings and desires for me that she could not and would not overcome. She told me she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married to his sister. I was totally shocked and could not say a word. She said: "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to act out you can ride and take me." "I was stunned, frozen. I watched stairs. When she reached the landing, she dropped her panties and threw me down the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then I headed for the door. I opened it and walked straight towards my car. My future father stood outside. with tears in his eyes he hugged me and said: "We are very happy that you have passed our little test successfully. We could not think of a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family. "Moral: always keep your condoms in your car.
    (Sorry for my fault's)
    Warning happen Smile
    Neolitix

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:58 am