Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

4 posters

RebornPT Heretics

DrRightousness

RebornPT Heretics Empty RebornPT Heretics

Post by DrRightousness Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:31 am

Please Sticky/Move this to wherever its Needed/Desired.
    ^(this comment to be removed once its done.)^

I have created a character/clan on RebornPT, I have also Secured our clan name there if any wish to make a play-around account and test different classes or just have a second server to go to in ties such as now. For now i am the leader on RebornPT, this does not change jo as the clan leader I am only holding the spot unless/until we have more members there. Currently it seems there are only 4/5 Clans on the server, so its a good time to make Heretics Official there. Devin(ice/duel) has also played there for a few hours.

scratch scratch scratch http://forum.reborngaming.com/ scratch scratch scratch

DrRightousness - Place holder clan Leader lvl 80

Basketball
    I am working on procuring a 12x char on that newish server affraid to which all clan members will have access to but it will be mine for server down times.
    Basketball

farao farao farao farao farao farao

Last edited by DrRightousness on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:31 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : fetish)
    Yankee
    Yankee

RebornPT Heretics Empty Re: RebornPT Heretics

Post by Yankee Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:36 am

Just a little question, I saw you talked about something like getting 5kk for each level 80, and12x char cost i dunno how much ?
    Can you explain ?
    Snoopgal
    Snoopgal

Post by Snoopgal Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:08 pm

don't play Reborn it sucks lol
    DrRightousness

Post by DrRightousness Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:29 am

It does kinda suck. anyway anyone who ends up playing it on a maint or somethign post here i can add u in there so we can see whos all online

may just delete it haha
    Sly1
    Sly1

Post by Sly1 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 am

i started on another server....i think it was unique

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am