Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

3 posters

XMiakaX - Clan application

miaka

XMiakaX - Clan application Empty XMiakaX - Clan application

Post by miaka Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi

XMiakaX here, using other username cause i forgot my old acc in forum XD, if someone can help me

Ok I was in H about two months ago, when I had to get away from PT, but now i want get back.

Some informations about me, Im from Brazil (#ChangeBrazil), man, 22 years old, and gotta played priston since 2003~2004, played lots and lots of servers (like brazil, english, luna, redemption, and others that name i forget =P), i have some problems with old way to exp, so i still 125 with my prs (near 90% now... gogo o/), now Im happy with party quests...

So i know some H member who played in shinigforce with me before, like kandrill, onlymerachel, holligantz,...

I have no problems with join in H or Hjr, since i belive that both ll be nice.

I like of H clan cause the main ideia is join for fun, not for win BC.

I joined in old times in JustFriends and others BC clans, but its not fun, so I prefer H.

I think its all....
    kandril
    kandril

XMiakaX - Clan application Empty Re: XMiakaX - Clan application

Post by kandril Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:31 pm

kk u get my vote mia only thing is just to be little more active Smile so its a yes from me.
    onlymerachel

Post by onlymerachel Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm

yes from me also mia, as kandril said just be more active thou nice 2 see u back ingame:D
    miaka

Post by miaka Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Its not my fault =/

Thats cause my univesity take a lot of time....

But i belive that ll be graduate at 2014... so problem ll be solve =D

But im working in my activity
    Niamh
    Niamh
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Niamh Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi Miaka,

Welcome back Smile
    Dun worrie, next time u'll be kicked for inactivity
    just come back here, and we'll add u again
    if u know it before it happens, move to Hjr and let us know that u're inactive

Enjoy Heretics Wink

PS; ur old forum account is still here, its xMiakax

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:33 am