Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

Clan Application =)

Rafaa

Clan Application =) Empty Clan Application =)

Post by Rafaa Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:30 am

Hi guyss!

My name is Rafael, i'm from Brazil and i'm turning 17 next month. I have played Bpt years ago but never had a high lvl account, then i tried lots of private servers untill i found Rpt. My character is a knight lvl 113 called NobleSix. I'm in the last year at highschool and at the last semester of my administration technician course (not sure how it's called in english).
    I always admired Heretics for it's union, loyalty and organization.

So that's it, i hope you accept me in the clan =D
    Thankss!

Clan Application =) Empty Re: Clan Application =)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey and thanks for the application Rafael. we will discuss ur application and be back to you in a day or two! please stay around!Very Happy

peace!
    Rafaa

Post by Rafaa Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:03 am

ok man, i'll be waiting.. take your time =D
    And i am at lvl 114 now ^^
    Niamh
    Niamh
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Niamh Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:57 am

Heya Rafaa

Im glad to tell u, that u're welcome to this awesome family.
    Find some1 of us ingame to see if there's anyone around who is able to invite u.

Cheers

I've activated ur forum account NobleSix

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 am