Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

3 posters

Clan Application

Sham

Clan Application Empty Clan Application

Post by Sham Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:12 am

Hey how's it going. I have a 120 Mech named ShamSham and I am interested in joining your clan. I have a few friends I played with in there like Sarai, or Illusion, Beaker, and Drunk and probrably a few others I would hope to find out about. I started EPT over 10 years ago and bounced back and forth from renisance? reborn and a few others I can't think of but I found one that I like and im here to stay. I do mostly xp but I do some SoD to break up the grind, now that the server is back up the main priority is getting a few more levels. I am very friendly and love to help when I can. I hope there's nothing im forgetting to add here but I also love meeting new friends and would like to join you guys on this adventure. Thanks!
    Syko
    Syko

Clan Application Empty Re: Clan Application

Post by Syko Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Hey, thank you for applying. A voting thread will be started and we will discuss your application. It should take a couple days.

Keep checking back, some other members might have a question or two for you.

As soon as a decision is reached, you will be informed of that decision.
    Syko
    Syko

Post by Syko Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Also, just a couple questions I just though of.

Where are you from?
    How old are you?
    Sham

Post by Sham Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 pm

My names Gerard but you guys can call me Sham, ShamSham or honestly whatever you want to. I'm from the Us, New York. so English is my first language Very Happy and I will be 21 in under a month so I'm kind of excited about that. hope this helps. thanks.
    Niamh
    Niamh
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Niamh Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Just found out, that u'r also an old member of TheForgotten

So...another welcome
    as soon as ur in clan u understand why Wink
    DrunkGod
    DrunkGod
    Forum Mod