Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

3 posters

T> [Klosed.Kaption] -Bliind- to PoAvenue zacs

[PH].zacs

T> [Klosed.Kaption] -Bliind- to PoAvenue zacs Empty T> [Klosed.Kaption] -Bliind- to PoAvenue zacs

Post by [PH].zacs Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi to all clannies,

Good day guys i would like to inform you that our my PoAvenue FS full was traded by [Klosed.Kaption] naked with sword 120 + 20. Smile Smile

Thank you.

zacs.

T> [Klosed.Kaption] -Bliind- to PoAvenue zacs Empty Re: T> [Klosed.Kaption] -Bliind- to PoAvenue zacs

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Cool cool Very Happy
    DrunkGod
    DrunkGod
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

T> [Klosed.Kaption] -Bliind- to PoAvenue zacs Empty Re: T> [Klosed.Kaption] -Bliind- to PoAvenue zacs

Post by DrunkGod Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 pm

im already losing track LOL
    DrunkGod
    DrunkGod
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by DrunkGod Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 pm

help us keep track of what chars you play.
    put the name of you char in your siggy
    kinda like how you see my chars in my siggy

thanks
    CurbYourEnthusiasm

Post by CurbYourEnthusiasm Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 pm

So now Ivan is PO?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:16 pm

yeah i think so hahaha queen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am