Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

more people should join the H chatbox.

DrRightousness

more people should join the H chatbox. Empty more people should join the H chatbox.

Post by DrRightousness Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Twisted Evil i see there are 25 people on H forum 5 clannies and 20 guests. but no new posts.

but i am the only person who logged into the chatbox? and do when i think about it while on forum i have seen beaker on it as well before.....but afk in it lol

anyway whoever is on forum should join the chatbox, perhaps it could auto sign people in when hey join in to our forum page jocolor 

also i have a strange but possibly good question, if i upgrade my brace it req more agil but does not add much atr+10 for 114-> 120 if good brace, +22 if 114->124 also more agil auto ads atr so would it help me?
    my goal is to make bone crash connect a few more times to kill demons faster...

Last edited by DrRightousness on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 am