Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

3 posters

application

manu0911

application Empty application

Post by manu0911 Wed May 22, 2013 6:40 am

hi guys, i'm writing this topic to make application to join ur clan. I have been playing PT for 8 yrs with diffirent server. This is the first and only online game I've ever played becuz when I play PT, I don't like others. I've joined some clans but Heretics is the most professional and friendly clan I meet so i want to join ur clan. I'm not an active player (online about 2 hrs active in game but I know I can never quit this game), my lvl is not high but I'm a trusted friend. Hope to make friend with u guys. My char name is yeunu, im a pris and lvl 134.
    tks for reading.
    mits4610

application Empty Re: application

Post by mits4610 Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 am

hi manu. thanks for applying.

what was the last 3 clans that u were in?
    why did u leave ur most current clan?
    do u know anyone thats in H?

we will start discussing ur application shortly. keep in touch in case others have questions.
    manu0911

application Empty RE: application

Post by manu0911 Wed May 22, 2013 11:12 am

Hi mits4610 , i have only 2 last clans: xitin and JustFriend. I'm the formly leader of xitin which has my friends only. But now they all quit game so actually only active in that clan (with some other chars i have in xitin). About some months ago, my fri ask me to join JF but after joining, i realized that talking on clan chat just about pvp, sod.. no personal sharing or helping each other. So i decided to quit JF and back to xitin (lonely again). Recently when Quest CT3 realesed, I pt with kandril, fatman3, holliganzz sometimes. There were some misunderstandig but we are done and that makes us understand each other more.
    I'm Vietnamese so Eng is not my tongue language. If there is anything i type wrong or not clear, just tell me and i will try my best to explain to you guys. ^_^
    Fatman3
    Fatman3

Post by Fatman3 Wed May 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Very Happy sweet u applied
    manu0911

Post by manu0911 Wed May 22, 2013 5:28 pm

tks fatman. BTW you are living in WA right? I was there for almost 4 yrs since 2005 to 2009 to take BA degree ^-^. I wish we would have known each other ealier. Now i'm back to live and work in VN.
    Niamh
    Niamh
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Niamh Fri May 24, 2013 8:34 am

Hi Manu / Yeunu,

Im glad to tell u, that u're welcome to Heretics
    Find one of us ingame to invite u Smile

oh, and did u registered an account here? Lemme know which is urs pls.
    Tell me ur realm account as well pls, I can add u to our Heretics Board over there.
    yeunu

Post by yeunu Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 pm

thank you Niamh. I did register on forum w/user name manu0911. and my game id: xxxxx
    Niamh
    Niamh
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Niamh Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 pm

I dont need to know ur game ID (edit it)
    I need ur forum account name on realm forum

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:29 am