Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

3 posters

Clan Application

( Bong )

Clan Application Empty Clan Application

Post by ( Bong ) Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:26 am

Hi every one

I am interested in joining Heretics. Ive played RPT for 2 years. My characters name is HotSauce, and it's a pikeman. I am currently level 123, and I love to SoD and xp. I started playing Pristontale in the beginning of EPT on the Awell server and I had an 8x fighter named BongBlaster. After EPT I played so many private servers that I am unable to remember most of them. Celes PT, Reborn PT, and Renaissance PT are just a few that I can recall. I have a few friends in this clan already and have partied many more one time or another. It would be my honor to join this group and I truly hope you guys accept me in. I am online every day and always willing to help whenever I can. I live on the east coast of the United States and I have a 14 year old son whom also plays PT Wink ( I raised him right ) I always share with clannies and friends any time I find something that can help any one and I am constantly looking for an xp party. With all that being said, kindly accept me into your awesome clan so we can grow and one day take this server over. ^^

Clan Application Empty Re: Clan Application

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:39 am

ahh u finaly made it Very Happy haha
    aight, thanks for your application, stay around and we will be back to ya in 1-2 days.

peace Very Happy
    BiDa
    BiDa

Post by BiDa Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks for applying,
    may I ask you a question?
    If you like to SoD and exp why did you make a pikeman?
    ( Bong )

Post by ( Bong ) Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:03 am

I enjoy the character type. I played a fighter for approximately 10 years before putting any time into a different character type. The Pike to me is the most fun. I have nothing against priestesses on this server but Im not the cookie cutter type. In my opinion nothing beats a great pike. On different servers I put a lot of time into a knight also, and in my opinion the knight was as good as it gets. I understand that several characters have broader aoe attacks, but Im not out to exploit any shortcuts or generous changes made to specific character types to achieve my definition of greatness. Personal pure enjoyment and satisfaction could have summed the answer up in far less words. Wink

On this server I was ranked top 3 SoD pikeman for several months in a row starting when I was level 115 or 116. Overall my ranking with all character types included would be closer to 300 but that's not what I'm after.
    Niamh
    Niamh
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Niamh Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Hello, I just noticed that u was a member of TheForgotten...
    Great clan with great players.

Ofcourse u're welcome to this awesome family, where u will find a lot of ur friends Smile

Find one of us ingame and we will invite u
    DrunkGod
    DrunkGod
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by DrunkGod Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:29 pm

HEY HotSauce welcome to the big [H] LOL it be nice to be in same clan again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 am