Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heretics

Your account will be activated if you are already a clan member. If you are not yet a member and you have applied to join the clan,your account will be activated if you are accepted to the clan. Until then feel free to use our public section. If you are a member please post in the public section to request account activation.

Heretics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Over Quantity

2 posters

Application

FishBR

Application Empty Application

Post by FishBR Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:31 am

Hey guys!

So, i'm from Brazil, have 26 years old. Well, i started playing priston around 2004/05 and in 2008 i stoped playing, backing some times, but not frequently. So i decide test some new games and servers, but always back  to priston. So i resolved looking for a nice server, and i found here (rPT). I dont play here a long time, i think is 1 year and some months. About my chars, i have one knight (123 - 50%), mech (112), mage (114), fighter (100), hehe. I really play with knight.

I choosed Heretics to be my clan, because i belive to be a good clan, with nice players willing to help and take some questions. And is a good oportunity to improve my english.

Thank you guys, and i hope to be part this family!
    Beaker
    Beaker
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Beaker Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Hey Fish sorry we havent gotten back to you before now. Everyone has been super busy.
    We have a topic open for voting for you to join. If no one has any objections then we have room for you in Hjr. Heretics  is currently full at the moment. But Hjr is an acctive clan with many of the people from Heretics and other newer memebers. please check back for any questions Very Happy thank you for your application.
    FishBR

Post by FishBR Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:05 pm

No problem, Beaker. Smile

So, a just wait? Smile

Thank you!
    Beaker
    Beaker
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Beaker Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Yeah I will post Here after the voting closes. Smile
    Beaker
    Beaker
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Beaker Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:12 am

hey FishBR welcome to Hjr. find someone one from Hereetics or HereticsJr who is online and aske them if someone who can to invite you. And post your KS ign so we can be on the lookout for you also Very Happy
    FishBR

Post by FishBR Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Nice Beaker!

Well, my nick in game is the same, FishBR (K9).

Thank you! Very Happy
    Niamh
    Niamh
    Forum Mod
    Forum Mod

Post by Niamh Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Invited Smile

If u havent signed up for an account on this forum, pls do it asap and lemme know which is urs. If u already did, just tell us which one I can activate Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:51 am